Hello to a new body with laser
Laser Lipolysis (fat dissolving with the aid of Laser rays) and Laser liposuction are extremely safe when carried out by specialists and are widely used in US and Europe – becoming increasingly widespread throughout the world. It is a surgical technique used for removing excess localised fat which cannot be shifted with diets and sports. Unlike the classical liposuction method Laser liposuction laser beams dissolve the fat tissue under the skin homogeneously and tightens the skin at the same time. The recovery period and going back to daily routine is also very short.
Laser Lipolysis is not an ‘operation free technique’ as it is seen to have been described in the internet but is a surgical operation requiring sterile conditions, experience and knowledge of the anatomy. It must be carried out by a plastic surgeon and in a hospital environment.
Latest Technology lasers in laser lipolysis
Today, the latest generation of laser liposuction devices developed for laser assisted liposuction procedures are extremely successful. Laser lipolysis of laser liposuction devices are classified b wave length. SlimLipo laser lipolysis using 924 nm and 975 nm wavelengths and SmartLipos using 2064 nm and 1320 nm wavelengths are available. Using laser energy and Laser Liposucion the fat cells are destroyed, the depo fat is liquidised and flowed with hardly any bleeding. As it affects only the fat cells other tissues, veins and nerves do not get damaged. The fat is completely liquefied and removed in olive oil consistency and the laser beams also tighten the skin.
What is Laser lipolysis and Laser Liposuction?
Laser Lipolysis and Laser Liposuction application techniques are exactly the same with one exception; the dissolved fat is left to remove itself via lymphatic means without liposuction- a process which takes 2 to 6 months to complete. Laser lipolysis can only be preferred for areas where there is little excess fat such as the jowl and cheek areas. It can also be implemented on other body areas, however my personal preference is for the fat to be aspirated as this produces a faster and more clearer results.
What is the advantage of Laser Liposuction on conventional liposuction method?
- With the aid of the laser beams the fat tissue is dissolved homogeneously and undesired complications such as rippling, irregularity and collapse of the skin is almost eradicated.
- The skin tightens at the same time and post op sagging problems are prevented.
- The use of the corset after surgery is reduced by half to its counterparts.
- It provides the opportunity of faster recovery and early return to daily life.
- It increases skin quality (rejenuvation effect)
- Post op bruising is highly reduced and disappears much faster.
- Very little oedema (swelling) occurs.
- Post op pain is very minimal, simple painkillers are sufficient and most of the time there is no need to take pain killers after the first day
- Laser lipolysis also affects the sweat glands in a specific manner and because of this the use of laser lipolysis in the treatment of excessive underarm sweating is becoming increasingly widespread.
- Depending on the area and the amount of fat to be removed it can even be applied under local anaesthesia
- It can be combined with all other aesthetic surgery
- As a thinner 1mm fiber cannula is used there is no scarring
Which areas can it be implemented on?
- All body areas which has lost or has the potential to lose elasticity
- Looseunder arms (bat wings)
- After birth abdominal loose skin
- Jowl area
- Inside of the legs
- Male breasts
- Back area
- Genital area
- Waist area
Our first Examination
We perform laser lipolysis examination in a very pleasant environment in front of the mirror and in stages as follows:
Stage1: Gathering information
- Listening to patient concerns and expectations
- Details of past medical history is asked and noted
Stage 2: Physical examination
- Skin quality and tightness examination and assessment. for operation planning
Stage 3: Operation planning
- Planning on type of anaesthesia according to the operation area and the amount of fat to be removed and presenting anaesthesia options to the patient either as a local or general anaesthesia. ( In some cases other anaesthetic methods such as regional anaesthesia, where all sections below the waist is numbed is also possible)
- I show photographs of patients with similar surgeries to provide an idea of how their new body will be.
Anaesthesia in Laser Lipolysis procedures
We only apply local anaesthesia for small procedure areas and use local anaesthesia and sedation for larger areas. This means the patient can go home and return to daily routine immediately after the procedure finishes. General anaesthesia may be applied for large volume laser liposuction removals.
- Post op pain is almost non-existent or only minimal. Basic pain killers will stop any minimal pains.
- Bruising is almost non-existent.
- There is slight swelling after a laser liposuction procedure. This swelling will go down by itself in 15 to 20 days
- The body shape will be apparent after 1 month, by the 3rd month the form is a lot better and by the 6th month the permanent shape is in place.
- The use of corset for about 20 days after the operation is enough.
Outer city /Overseas Patients
- All blood thinning medications, aspirins and herbal tea usages must be stopped a week before the surgery
- It may not be necessary to stay in hospital after surgery. This will depend on the general health of the patient, the area to be operated on and the amount of fat to be removed. This will be decided together with your doctor.
- You can travel on the same day. However it is preferred that you remain in the city for that day.
2022 Laser Lipolysis Prices
The price of Laser Lipolysis or Laser Liposuction procedures depends on amount of fat and the number of areas the procedure will be implemented on and the choice of the hospital. In order to obtain definitive price you must first be examined.
If you wish, you can obtain information from our +90 530 946 03 99 telephone number or by filling the contact form